Military History/WWI II Manila civilian evacuation

I am seeking information on the evacuation of spouses and children of civilian military employees from Manila to the USA.  If you can direct me to ships, passenger manifests or anything which would help, I would be so grateful.

This information is for a WWII vet in my care.  He is 90 and is looking for info on his mother. His Father was a civilian engineer.

Good Day,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "the evacuation of spouses and children of civilian military employees from Manila to the USA."  So his "father" was an "engineer" employed as a "civilian military employee".  Of the US Military or the Philippine Military?
       In your question you typed "from Manila to the USA".  I am a literal type person, so when you type "Manila" you are sure.  No other port on the island of Luzon, no other port on any island of The Philippines.  Was the voyage returning "to the USA" by the "WWII vet" on one, single ship, or more than one ship?
       If my arithmatic is correct, the "WWII vet" was born in 1925, so he was 16 years old when Manila was declared an open city, December 26, 1941.  He made his way back to the USA, then in 1943 when he was 18 y/o he entered the US Military.  INTERESTING!  In a war zone as a civilian, then as a member of the US Military.  I can imagine he has a rather interesting Oral History to share.
       I will eagerly await your reply.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.