Military History/169th Infantry Regiment, 43rd Infantry Division

Question
My father was in the 169th Infantry Regiment, 43rd Infantry Division in WWII. He is still alive and loves to talk about it. I saw a question dated 7/16/2012 from someone named Scott who's father has now died. He said his father was a medic. Mine was also and the places he served were the same as Scott's father. Is there a way to give Scott my email so that he can talk to my father?

Answer
Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your question.  I have no direct contact with "Scott" only through AllExperts.  I suggest that you contact AllExperts to see if AllExperts can put you in contact with "Scott".

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell