Military History/169th Infantry Regiment, 43rd Infantry Division

My father was in the 169th Infantry Regiment, 43rd Infantry Division in WWII. He is still alive and loves to talk about it. I saw a question dated 7/16/2012 from someone named Scott who's father has now died. He said his father was a medic. Mine was also and the places he served were the same as Scott's father. Is there a way to give Scott my email so that he can talk to my father?

Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your question.  I have no direct contact with "Scott" only through AllExperts.  I suggest that you contact AllExperts to see if AllExperts can put you in contact with "Scott".

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.