Military History/379th AAA Automatic Weapons Battalion

Question
Mr. Horrell:

I am seeking information re the troop movements during WWII, and found this site.

The soldier is Milton Adler, my father-in-law. According to his discharge paper (1 page), he was a Truck Driver Light 345 in the above unit. He arrived in Europe on 12 December 1944 and returned to the USA on 17 Jan 1946. He was in the Central Europe and Rhineland campaigns.

Any information you could provide would be appreciated, as he never told the family anything about his experiences.

Thank you
Carol

Answer
Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your question.  Regrettably, I have no additional FACTS to share about the 379th AAA Automatic Weapons Battalion other than those I provided to AllExperts on July 18, 2012.
       Good luck with your quest.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell