Military History/Camp Gordon Post Card

I have a Camp Gordon Postcard-(A drawing)of Different Buildings)--1942-My Dad was station there-Training for D-Day-4th Infantry Div.He had sent this Post Card to his Sister-(Living in Louisville,Ga- THis post Card is (from 1---to 10-) rated as #9-It;s for sale and who would be interested in this Card ??- Maybe an Auction House-- like Heritage aUCTION IN dALLAS ,tEXAS ?? -tHANKS -rOY

Quite a piece of history you have.  There are some online auctions sites I have listed below you might want to check.  Also the National World War 2 museum is worth checked into.  I have included links for the main page and the contact list.

I would get the item appraised first.  Contact the World War 2 Museum, also check this link.

I hope this helps and I wish you success.

Thank you  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.