Military History/Failure of British & American Intelligence 1941

Can you name a book that studies the failure of British & American intelligence in the  Philippine and Singapore to spot the JAP attack on 7 December 1941??   Or perhaps just Gen. MacAuther's Army G-2 in the Philippine??

There are 4 books I would highly recommend.  Each is listed below as is a link to them on  Some you may be able to get from your local library but most likely they will need to order the book.  The last book is very specific to your needs.  Also there are links at the end that may help.  The last link is from General MacArthurís staff.
Thank you

Japanese Intelligence in World War II
By Ken Kotani

MacArthur's ULTRA: Codebreaking and the War against Japan, 1942-1945 1
By Edward J. Drea (Author)

Combined Fleet Decoded: The Secret History of: American Intelligence and the Japanese Navy in World War II
By John Prados (Author)

British Intelligence and the Japanese Challenge in Asia, 1914-1941 2002nd Edition
By A. Best (Author)  

Military History

Paul Sutton

I can answer questions on World War Two weapons, tactics, and strategy. I can answer questions on Weapons systems and their development. I can answer guestions on Space exploration history. I am a World War 2 expert. I study Military Weapons Systems and the usage of those systems.

I work for Saint Petersburg College as a TRS or Technology resources specialist. I read 10 to 15 books a year on World War 2 and weapon systems. I also have a BA in History from USF.

I have a BA in history from USF.