Military History/10th and 112th Repl Depot WW II

vdk bike on track
vdk bike on track  
My father was stationed in England working the Railway systems, he was discharged under the 3615th QM Trk Co but spent the majority of time at the 12th Repl Depo.  I have a picture of a group of men standing in front of a military unit done for ground parades and one showing his right shoulder patch.  I have been trying to figure out the his patches and divisions to no avail, I  hope you can help me in this matter.  I have one patch the red ball express which I assume he got when he transfered to the QM TRK CO.  Could you be of any assisance?  

Many thanks

Hello, I will help you as best I can, the one picture you show has a gentleman on the bicycle, the patch on his shoulder is the US Army Service Forces, Service of Supply. That would make sense if he were in a QM Regiment. I hope this helps and if you need any other information, please do not hesitate to ask.

Military History

Michael O'Reagan

I can Identify unit insignia, patches, pins, medals, weapons and accessories from US and other countries and eras to Revolutionary War to current.

I have been a military dealer and appraiser for 15 years in Massachusetts.

Self studied novice in all areas of history, firearms, foreign language. Professional Fire Fighter

none but I pat myself on the back quite frequently.

All clients are confidential although I work with many antique dealers across the country, have an established eBay business for 15 years, participate in militaria shows from Louisville to Maine.