Military History/troop transport ship 17 feb 46 to USA

My late boss served as a Tec 4 (Press Control) in Berlin until his demobilization (Conv. of Govt RR1-1 AR 615-365) dated 15 Dec 1944. His Honorable Discharge states that he left Europe on 17 Feb 46 and arrived in the USA 26 feb. 46. I found a website with World War II Troop Ship Crossings, alas without the dates mentioned. Can you advise me how to get this information, because I am planning to write a memorial.
If you need a copy of his Honorable Discharge, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "Can you advise me how to get this information".  You may wish to check the daily newspapers for Boston, Massachusetts & New York, New York during February 20-26, to learn what troop ships were arriving at those two ports at that time.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.