Military History/My flight hours while in the U.S. Army

Question
Sir, I would like to ask you a question and it may not be possible to answer it. I was a U.S. Army helicopter pilot. I served active duty from July 24,1970 to April 30th,1973. I did some WV National Time after that.  But what I want to ask is,is there any way to find out how many hours of Active Duty flight hours that I have? I was in Vietnam from Sept.1971 to April or May of 1972 and I stayed in the Army and flew with 101first until April,1973.I was was a WO-1 and left active duty as a CW2.I hope that you can help me.John Ray

Answer
Dear John,
        I apologize for not getting back to you sooner but I was out of state taking care of my mother. In response to your question, you should contact the National Personal Records Center in St. Louis, Missouri where your military records are located. They will be able to answer your question relating to your flight hours and also put you in touch with the U.S. Army Aviation School at Fort Rucker, Alabama. You can also go to nara.gov and they will be able to also help you in regard to your military and flight records. If you need any more help, please let me know. May God Bless-Lt. Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard  

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard