Military History/91st AAA Bn

I was stationed with the 91st AAA Bn in Biebrich Germany from Apr 56-Sep 57. I have tried to fin d out what happened to the personnel when the unit was deactivated in Oct 58. The bn was part of the 34th Bg which was deactivated at the same time.

Thank you for any info.

Check out this site:

It has a detailed history of the 91st along with pictures of Flak Kaserne in Ludwigsburg.

It has information about the unit at Rhine Kaserne in Biebrich as well.

At the top there is an email you can send inquiries to the Webmaster and he might be able to put you in touch with any veterans associations or additional information.

Military History

Keith H. Patton

I can answer questions pertaining to weapons and tactics, personalities, battles, and strategies in european and U.S. history.

I was a history major, and had done extensive research in the subject area. I have designed and tested numerous computer games for various
historical periods.

B.A History M.S. Science
I have had the opportunity to live abroad and walk numerous battlefields both in the United States, Europe, and the Pacific.