Military History/998th Engineer Treadway Bridge Company

I would like to know the cities of their tour from 1942-1945

Dear Ms.,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "I would like to know the cities of their tour from 1942-1945".  I am familiar with the 998th Engineer Treadway Bridge Company & the unit's role during WW 2.  If you would be so kind at to read my AllExperts September 24, 2014 reply to a question about the 998th Engineer Treadway Bridge Company, you would be reading virtually all the FACTS I possess about the 998th Engineer Treadway Bridge Company.
       For me to research to learn the name of every city the 998th Engineer Treadway Bridge Company passed through in the USA, Great Britain & Europe, 1942-1945 would be well beyond the requirements of AllExperts.  Sorry, time is $$$$$$$, I already donate my time to AllExperts, but your request is more than I can afford.
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.