Military History/11th rep bn

Question
DD214
DD214  
LTC Lynn, my grandfather's DD214 and discharge paperwork list his unit as 11th rep bn. I cannot find anything on the internet for that unit. He was Army Air Corps training command 41-45. I would love to know his actual unit and what the 11th rep bn was. I will attach his DD214. Thank you sir for your time.

Answer
Dear Nick,
        I apologize for not getting back to you sooner but I've been overseas on temporary duty and arrived back in the U.S. last week. The answer to your question is you can search on the Internet for the publication entitled THE PERSONNEL REPLACEMENT SYSTEM IN THE U.S. ARMY by Lt. Colonel Leonard L. Lerwill. You can request the 11th Replacement Battalion's unit records through the Modern Warfare Records Section of the National Archives at nara.gov. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
May God Bless-Lt. Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard

*Some late information I was sent as of 28 July 2016-The 11th Replacement Battalion arrived in New Guinea and Luzon during World War II. The unit was awarded a Philippine Commendation for its service from 17 October 1944 to 4 July 1945. Please don't confuse this with the 11th Replacement Depot that served in the Rhineland Campaign in Europe during 1944-1945. May God Bless-Lt. Colonel Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard  

Military History

LTC Robert A. Lynn, Florida Guard