Military History/141st AAA Gun Battalion movements through Europe

Question
Dear Richard,

Thank you in advance for any additional information you can provide to me.

I am going to France(July 2016) to re-trace the movements of my close friendís father on his assignment to Europe in WWII.
He was a assigned to the 141st AAA Gun Battalion (Mol), Battery A. I have his orders to Fort Bliss, Texas, 13 Oct 1943.
On 26 Nov 1945 he was assigned to the 334th Regt. Inf., Company D. I have morning reports for that period of time as well.
From that day forward I have a copy of the Company Morning Report for everyday until his transfer back to the USA. I have copy of the orders, 4 Jan 1946, sailing from Le Havre, PCH on the ship: John Holland.
These records include many names of service members with their ASNís and MOSís numbers.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or wish additional information.

Answer
Dear Mr. Haggenjos,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "Dear Richard".  Have we met, in person?
       In your question you typed "I am going to France".  WONDERFUL, you will thoroughly enjoy the experience.
       In your question you typed "He was a [sic] assigned to the 141st AAA Gun Battalion".  I am familiar with the unit.
       In your question you typed "I have morning reports for that period of time as well."  GREAT, primary source documents are invaluable toward ACCURATE historic research.
       In your question you typed "on the ship: John Holland."  Are you referring to the SS John Howland?
       In your question you typed "Feel free to contact me if you have questions or wish additional information."  Would you be so kind as to provide me with ALL THE DATES typed in Box #36 of your "close friend's father" Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55)?
       Good Luck with your quest & journey, Mr. Haggenjos.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections  

Military History

Richard V. Horrell