Military History/634th AAA Auto-Weapons Battalion

Question
I am researching Jackson Foster of Battery D of the 634th AAA AW Battalion.  I noticed on the internet (AllExperts) on 05/30/2012 (Dave) and on 01/04/2016 (Scott Stonecipher) both asked you questions relating to the 634th AAA AW Battalion.  I am also looking for general info on this group i.e. landing on  D-Day and general movements through 1944, etc.  Are you able to give me both individuals email addresses or pass mine on to them?  I would like to make contact with them to learn what they have found and also pass along information I located.
Thank you
Mike Vanek

Answer
Dear Sir,
       Thank you for your question.  In it you typed "Are you able to give me both individuals email addresses or pass mine on to them?"  No sir, I am not.  ALL my replies are through AllExperts, I have no direct contact with anyone.  I do not have your e-mail address to pass on.  What I can type is that Mr. Stonecipher's question originated from Illinois, so with a last name & a state, you may be able to search for Mr. Stonecipher & be successful.
       My apology for not being able to assist you further.  Please know that I have been in your situation in the past, & know the frustration that someone is out there with the same interest as mine, but unable to contact them.  
       Good Luck with your quest.

Respectfully,
   Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections
     2011 Richard Jones Road
      Apt      E 26
       Nashville   TN   37215-2837

Military History

Richard V. Horrell