Military History/132nd Evacuation Hospital, Camp Maxey,TX

My father served during WWII at that location according to his writing in Small New Testament Bible they passed out. According to his writing Pvt Carl Pridemore,# 35083493, 2nd Plt, 132nd Evacuation Sem.? Camp Maxey Tx. All we have is the small book and a couple photos.

Dear Sir,
       Thank you for contacting AllExperts.  With all due respect, I did not read a question from you as per your father & his service during WW 2.  You informed AllExperts that your father was provided a "Small New Testament Bible" that his Army Serial Number was "35083493" & that he was assigned [assigned] to the "132nd Evacuation" Hospital at "Camp Maxey, Tx".  
       Would you be so kind as to provide AllExperts with questions about your father's service during WW 2.  Also, would you be so kind as to list ALL Primary Source Documents you possess indicating FACTS about your father's service during WW 2.  The ABSOLUTE BEST source to begin ACCURATE historic research of your father's service during WW 2 would be a photocopy of the four pages of his Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55).  Your father was provided with 6-10 copies of his Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55) when he was discharged from the US Army in 194?.  Where are those 6-10 copies of your father's Discharge Documents (WD AGO Form 53-55)?
       Good Luck with your quest.

Richard V. Horrell
    WW 2 Connections

Military History

Richard V. Horrell

Can answer: World War Two. Specifically, the troop transport ships that took US Military Personnel overseas & returned them to the US, 1941-47. Also, unit history of US Army QM, Signal, MP, Ordnance, Medical, Transportation & Engineer units that served during WW 2. The more obscure units are my specialty. If you have the APO that a Veteran sent letters from or received letters at, I can look up the history of that APO.

A lifelong study of WW 2, including participation as a WW 2 Re-enactor, 1980-2002. Also, interviewing over 400 WW 2 Veterans about their role in WW 2.

AASLH, Middle Tennessee Genealogical Society

Over 800 Profiles that I have written for client's about their loved one's role in WW 2.

BA, History & Political Science (19th & 20th Century European History) Webster University, Webster Groves, MO.

Assisting the National Archives on numerous occasions during the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of WW 2, 1991-95.

Respectfully, I do not disclose the names of the clients I deal with. I have a confidentially agreement with them.