Military Policy & Weapons/Books about the Bosnian War

Question

I am looking for some good books about the Bosnian war. Do you know of any? I want to know maybe about the United States involvement in the war or conflict. And anything with Bill Clinton and his political decisions in there and NATO.
Just wondering if there are any good books out there. Written well on the subject. I believe this war was in the early 1990s between the Bosnian Serbs and Croatia. I know very little about it. Would like to read some books.

Thanks,
Mark

Answer
I'm not an expert on the Balkans, so I cannot personally recommend specific books on the Bosnia conflict. But, you can peruse the following list:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_10?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-

Military Policy & Weapons

James Bruno