Minor League Baseball/29 with Skills

Question
I am not going to sit here and give you a resume of my baseball experience and tell you a life story like I have been playing baseball since I was 4 and still hold state records.  I want to know if I am too old to play Minors and possible play a major league game in my life time.  I will tell you I have not stopped playing ball just dont get paid for it and its getting me now where.  My last question is; where is the best starting point for me?  I was looking at the Indy pro showcase.  Any feedback and direction would be very appreciative.

Thanks
Rob

Answer
Rob
29 is really old to start a pro career. I'm not saying you aren't good enough but it'd a lot different if you were 20yo and you were looking to qualify to play in the minors.
If it's your life dream then by all means, go for it! I'm not here to tell you don't try. Who cares if you don't make it. Good luck.
Tom

Minor League Baseball

Tom