Minor League Baseball/still got a shot?

So just like my question states im just wondering if i have a shot at playing baseball  again at any,level from community to university or triple a double a single a or even the majors. Im 22 and the last time i played was as a  freshman in high school. I just want a realistic answer that if someone in my position wanted to go at it what should my expectations be. I just dont wanna set my hopes up. I love the game with everything i got just need a little advice.

you probably know that you aren't going to be a major leaguer ut if you love the game that much you should definitely sign up to play on an independent team or a baseball club in your area. I'm 44O and although baseball is too much on my body any more i still  play on 3 softball teams. best of luck.

Minor League Baseball

I am am best suited to answer questions regarding minor league baseball prospects.

Originally, i started doing this because I became engrossed researching prospects for a fantasy baseball league. Back then all I really wanted to do was answer questions about baseball prospects. Funny how time flies but fifteen years later I have been asked questions regarding the negro leagues, what minor leaguers get paid, why players don't rub their injury when they get hurt, and how players can tryout for the minor leagues to name only a few. I was recently in correspondence with a father of a marine who lost several fingers while in Iraq; he was later drafted by the Padres and is playing in their minor league system. Additionally, I get a lot of questions from guys asking me if i think they can be successful at these tryouts or if they should tryout at all. I do my best to answer every one's question without overstepping my bounds of knowledge. *sometimes i have to tell people that I just can't answer their question.* And sometimes I have to tell people that they just aren't good enough to be a professional ball player.* Most recently i have received two negative feedbacks from people who didn't like my response. one 30 year old guy who hadn't played since he was a teenager asked me if he really had a shot at making the tryouts. realistically, i said no. i guess he didn't appreciate my bluntness but that was the truth. I am not really an 'expert' in anything. I just answer people's inquires, give some conservative, advise or tell them 'I don't know.' After fifteen years I have realized that i do fulfill most questions satisfactorily which keeps me doing this.