Minor League Baseball/The Vision

My story has been a long journey to where I am now headed to the MLB. I am a 23 year old 5'7 165 pound explosive right handed short stop with great ability to switch hit, and also great 4.5 speed for base running and defense. I have been superb in baseball since 6 years old up until I was 18 in high school. I didn't attend college, instead I joined the Active duty Army in 2010 until 2012 where I was in my opinion the best shape I've ever been in. Honestly I feel as though the Army saved me and kept my vision alive. I am ready to turn this vision into a reality. I would like to get your opinion on how long you think it would take me if I were to play with an adult league first then make the try outs for minor league? I don't plan on staying in the adult league and minor league no longer than a year or two all together.

if you;re asking me long it would take you to get to the major leagues, i have no idea. i don't know how good you are and could not in a thousand years make a proper evaluation of how god you are by a self description. scouts are paid thousands of dollars to watch and evaluate kids and they still cant get it right. what ever you do, how ever fr you go, i wish you the best of luck. write back any time.

Minor League Baseball

I am am best suited to answer questions regarding minor league baseball prospects.

Originally, i started doing this because I became engrossed researching prospects for a fantasy baseball league. Back then all I really wanted to do was answer questions about baseball prospects. Funny how time flies but fifteen years later I have been asked questions regarding the negro leagues, what minor leaguers get paid, why players don't rub their injury when they get hurt, and how players can tryout for the minor leagues to name only a few. I was recently in correspondence with a father of a marine who lost several fingers while in Iraq; he was later drafted by the Padres and is playing in their minor league system. Additionally, I get a lot of questions from guys asking me if i think they can be successful at these tryouts or if they should tryout at all. I do my best to answer every one's question without overstepping my bounds of knowledge. *sometimes i have to tell people that I just can't answer their question.* And sometimes I have to tell people that they just aren't good enough to be a professional ball player.* Most recently i have received two negative feedbacks from people who didn't like my response. one 30 year old guy who hadn't played since he was a teenager asked me if he really had a shot at making the tryouts. realistically, i said no. i guess he didn't appreciate my bluntness but that was the truth. I am not really an 'expert' in anything. I just answer people's inquires, give some conservative, advise or tell them 'I don't know.' After fifteen years I have realized that i do fulfill most questions satisfactorily which keeps me doing this.