Minor League Baseball/Only live once

Question
So im 27 with a family and am thinking of giving this Texas winter league in San Antonio a try.  Kind of a last shot kind of thing to prove to myself if I ever had what it to to play pro ball.  Not sure how good these winter leagues are and i guess my question is if they are worth it? its one month and you pay to play all included.  With hopes of an independent team seeing you play and maybe picking you up for their season.  Let me know what you think?

Answer
Aaron,

You want to know if t's worth it? But really, it's up to you. If you still have that desire itching inside you, if you take dry swings while brushing your teeth and if you dream about playing for your favorite team then absolutely it's worth it! let's say you don't make it---you'll have one hell of a story to tell your grandkids.

in the mean time, give it your all!

Tom

Minor League Baseball

Tom