Minor League Baseball/Tryout

Question
I played 4 years at Pfeiffer University and had a good career. I ended with a .289 batting average and 25 homeruns. I have better than average power. Is there somewhere I could go to let a scout rate my skills or to give me a tryout?

Thanks.

Answer
Jon,
Thanks for the question. You aren;t going to get a professional scout to come look at you just for asking. You really have two choices. (You could go to a MLB tryout; you can find their schedule on MLB.com. Or you could join an independent team or baseball club and let your skills speak for itself. If you are that good and that talented, the scouts will come to you. Good luck. Write back any time.
Tom

Minor League Baseball

Tom