Minor League Baseball/EDITTED: Pro baseball ambitions

I played three years of varsity baseball in high school but tore my UCL before my senior season. At 17 years old my fastball was in the 88-91 mph range. At the time I couldn't afford Tommy John surgery, but I'm finally on an insurance policy that covers the surgery and physical therapy. On April 18, I got the UCL reconstruction surgery, meaning I'll be able to play a year from now. I plan to spend the next year legitimately training and putting on some serious weight. When I was throwing 88-91, I weighed 165 and was 6' tall, I'm still 6' now, and  hoping to get up to 190+ lbs by next year and increase my velocity. My question is, hypothetically, if I can get in the 93-94mph range will I have a shot to get picked up by a minor league team? Also, what would be the best way to get noticed, MLB tryout camps? independent leagues?

EDIT: I'm 23 years old now.

First of all, there are so many factors that go into playing pro ball. just to say that you'll play in the minors because you throw 93-94, hypothetically is naive. there's a kid, Kolek who throws 97-98 and he's not even in AAA-ball. That being said, it sure does help being able to throw that hard. you have one obvious 'stat' working against you. you won't even be playing until you're 24YO; that's 7 years of lost experience. you need to get back to playing ball. you have a ways to go before you're good enough to get noticed but if you're good enough then you will get noted; there's too much money to be made off you if you have the talent.
good luck. write back any time.

-try out for an independent team  

Minor League Baseball

I am am best suited to answer questions regarding minor league baseball prospects.

Originally, i started doing this because I became engrossed researching prospects for a fantasy baseball league. Back then all I really wanted to do was answer questions about baseball prospects. Funny how time flies but fifteen years later I have been asked questions regarding the negro leagues, what minor leaguers get paid, why players don't rub their injury when they get hurt, and how players can tryout for the minor leagues to name only a few. I was recently in correspondence with a father of a marine who lost several fingers while in Iraq; he was later drafted by the Padres and is playing in their minor league system. Additionally, I get a lot of questions from guys asking me if i think they can be successful at these tryouts or if they should tryout at all. I do my best to answer every one's question without overstepping my bounds of knowledge. *sometimes i have to tell people that I just can't answer their question.* And sometimes I have to tell people that they just aren't good enough to be a professional ball player.* Most recently i have received two negative feedbacks from people who didn't like my response. one 30 year old guy who hadn't played since he was a teenager asked me if he really had a shot at making the tryouts. realistically, i said no. i guess he didn't appreciate my bluntness but that was the truth. I am not really an 'expert' in anything. I just answer people's inquires, give some conservative, advise or tell them 'I don't know.' After fifteen years I have realized that i do fulfill most questions satisfactorily which keeps me doing this.