Minor League Baseball/Baseball

I'm 17 years old with the dream of playing baseball in the majors even the minors would be ok I was always the best on my team I am 6'3 240 a pitcher  haven't played in a few years went through a lot but now am focused on my dream my life 24/7 is going to be baseball getting in better shape and building my game but like most people have doubts "Not possible " "it's to late " do you think I have a chance at making even a minor league team ? If I pour everything I have into baseball

I couldn't and shouldn't really answer you without knowing how good you are. Do you have a shot? Sure, if you have the talent. Being the best kid on your team doesnt mean you're good enough to play professional ball. but, you may be! Put your all into it and be satisfied that you did regardless of the results. Best of luck!
Tom\p.s. no, you aren't too old.

Minor League Baseball

I am am best suited to answer questions regarding minor league baseball prospects.

Originally, i started doing this because I became engrossed researching prospects for a fantasy baseball league. Back then all I really wanted to do was answer questions about baseball prospects. Funny how time flies but fifteen years later I have been asked questions regarding the negro leagues, what minor leaguers get paid, why players don't rub their injury when they get hurt, and how players can tryout for the minor leagues to name only a few. I was recently in correspondence with a father of a marine who lost several fingers while in Iraq; he was later drafted by the Padres and is playing in their minor league system. Additionally, I get a lot of questions from guys asking me if i think they can be successful at these tryouts or if they should tryout at all. I do my best to answer every one's question without overstepping my bounds of knowledge. *sometimes i have to tell people that I just can't answer their question.* And sometimes I have to tell people that they just aren't good enough to be a professional ball player.* Most recently i have received two negative feedbacks from people who didn't like my response. one 30 year old guy who hadn't played since he was a teenager asked me if he really had a shot at making the tryouts. realistically, i said no. i guess he didn't appreciate my bluntness but that was the truth. I am not really an 'expert' in anything. I just answer people's inquires, give some conservative, advise or tell them 'I don't know.' After fifteen years I have realized that i do fulfill most questions satisfactorily which keeps me doing this.