Minor League Baseball/For love of the game

I have several questions but to get started I am now 25. I've played 4years of collegiate baseball 2nd team all American at aD1 Naia school. I know school doesn't matter . I was signed out of Indy league showcase in 2015 April where I played a few games that summer and the league had folded. So technically I didn't get that pro experience to convert to better a league .I feel like a fair shot wasn't giving. I then attended a minor league camp in 2016 Jan-fen I had a few Indy teams stating how I was doing a great job ran a 6.5 60 and won 7 out of ten sprint events in front of all scouts. I hit pretty good the first week out of the two week period  of the camp . I then found out I broke my hamate bone where I needed surgery so I sat out the last week of camp. One scout told me to let him know when I will be full to go for a workout for their team . Got surgery in March 2016 healed and was ready to go by May-June 2016 I reached out and they had already brought a OF which is also the pos I play .so I was left hanging with out anywhere to play . Which brings to you my questions should I attend showcases for Indy ball being 25 or am I too old . My second question is would I be too old to also draw attention to major league scouts ? Also is 25 too old to even try to persue a career to affiliate?

you are definitely not too old. i wouldn't expect to be roaming CF at Yankee Stadium in 2017 but definitely go for it!
Question #2: in combination of your age and skill level and lay of recent experience, a scout doesn't have a reason to 'scout' you right now. and that is your goal-to give a reason to look at you.
Question #3: if this is what you want to do, and love it then give it your best shot and be at peace with yourself if you don't get drafted by the Yankees. let's just say right now that you don't make it, it'll be a great story to tell your grandkids one day.
best of luck with your decisions.

Minor League Baseball

I am am best suited to answer questions regarding minor league baseball prospects.

Originally, i started doing this because I became engrossed researching prospects for a fantasy baseball league. Back then all I really wanted to do was answer questions about baseball prospects. Funny how time flies but fifteen years later I have been asked questions regarding the negro leagues, what minor leaguers get paid, why players don't rub their injury when they get hurt, and how players can tryout for the minor leagues to name only a few. I was recently in correspondence with a father of a marine who lost several fingers while in Iraq; he was later drafted by the Padres and is playing in their minor league system. Additionally, I get a lot of questions from guys asking me if i think they can be successful at these tryouts or if they should tryout at all. I do my best to answer every one's question without overstepping my bounds of knowledge. *sometimes i have to tell people that I just can't answer their question.* And sometimes I have to tell people that they just aren't good enough to be a professional ball player.* Most recently i have received two negative feedbacks from people who didn't like my response. one 30 year old guy who hadn't played since he was a teenager asked me if he really had a shot at making the tryouts. realistically, i said no. i guess he didn't appreciate my bluntness but that was the truth. I am not really an 'expert' in anything. I just answer people's inquires, give some conservative, advise or tell them 'I don't know.' After fifteen years I have realized that i do fulfill most questions satisfactorily which keeps me doing this.