Misc Religions/love spell

Question
Do you know of any hoodoo or folk magick spell that i can use to keep my lover faithful? I have his semen on a tissue and pieces of hair.

Answer
greetings kiki,
thank you for writing.
yes, i do know of ways to do spiritual work to keep a lover faithful.
if you would like to know of more of this type of work, write me at rootwomin@gmail.com

the first step is to have divination performed to see what the spirits have to say about your situation and to get their recommendations on what to do about it.

to do spellwork or spiritual work for a specific objective without checking with the spirits first can lend itself to randomness and doing spell after spell and wondering why it isn't working.

to take the next steps to resolve your issue write me at the address above.

blessings to you,
rootwomin

Misc Religions

RootWomin