Missionary Work/Scholarships

Anonymous wrote at 2009-09-18 02:36:52
In response to the previous statement, I believe that Jozeca is looking for scholarship money for college that is looking specifically for those Christians who are planning on using their degree for missionary work. I have done a web search on them and have found them. I can't give you an exact answer of how to find them except to google your question. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Johnny wrote at 2011-05-10 20:11:18
As a missionary, I don't agree that grants/scholarships are considered a "handout." I am self employed and depend on the giving of individuals and church or organizations. Seeking for grant's or scholarships is just using the best of resources available to help fund the work of the kingdom. Of course we are expected to do the work needed to see these funds raised and not just sitting around expecting people to "hand out" money.  

b.a. wrote at 2013-05-08 11:40:02
Actually, they have a lot of scholarships for missionaries. Recognizing that since missionaries are often supported via church giving, schools realize that missionaries may not have the money for the education they need or desire. However, these scholarships are often done denominationally or through a school. You would have to check those pathways to find them.

Missionary Work

Australian International Evangelist Matthew Starrs