Missionary Work/Missionary work

I've always dreamt of traveling the world and teaching people about god through speaking and interacting. I am a freshman in highschool and have really hit a hole when it comes to what I want to be when I grow up. Do you know how to get into missionary work in different countries.

Thanks for writing, Daniel.  I hit the wrong button and lost everything I had written back to you.  Iíll try again.
   I think itís wonderful that you are wanting to use your interests to serve the Lord.
   The first thing you might do is ask your pastor if your church supports any missionaries.  If your church belongs to a denomination, ask your pastor what mission organization do they have.  Normally there is a mission board that has education requirements that can be rather costly.  
   Different charity organizations also have missionaries in other countries.  So you might research that avenue.
   You might want to plan on working and saving money to pay for your traveling expenses yourself.  Learning a different language can be helpful.
   Please make it a priority to read Godís Word and pray every day.  Psalm 119:105 ďThy Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.Ē  Psalm 143:8 is a good prayer.
   I pray that you continue your interest in God.

Missionary Work

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons

I have time for you. The Bible has been my guiding light for most of the 56 years of my life. My missionary parents in Brazil kindled a love for God`s Word by their example and their love for truth. The Lord has blessed my husband and me with responsible, independent children who love and serve the Lord and are our best friends. I would enjoy discussing any subject or problem from a Biblical perspective.