Mitsubishi Repair/2000 mirage 1.8 , P0300 random misfire

GaetanoBondi wrote at 2011-04-04 20:43:55
hey man if you figure out the problem please post answer i am in same boat i am going to replace crank senor and try to locate the pcm module  

el moreno wrote at 2013-05-31 02:33:16
I had the same problem and believe or not the cause of the problem is loss of coolant. there is a coolant sensor close to the  device where the gas mix with the air. If there is not coolant in that spot you will have the problem, unstable rpm and white smoke from exhaust  

Mitsubishi Repair

Anthony Falcone

I have been working with (and driving) a first generation Mitsubishi Eclipse for several years. Anything that could go wrong with an Eclipse has probably happened on mine. Fortunately, I have gained a lot of knowledge from experience in repairing these problems myself.

Identifying and repairing problems in mechanical and electrical areas. Plus, I have learned many ways to enhance performance to the incredible engine Mitsubishi put in their early model Turbos.

AS degree in Engineering Science
BS degree in Electrical Engineering