Mitsubishi Repair/vibrations

sykotik wrote at 2013-07-27 00:26:57
Drive at about 5 km/ph and turn left and right sharply but slowly. If you can hear a click or bump it sounds like its one of your cv jointsm(Drive Shaft). This can create a bump or slipping feel and at higher speeds becomes much more noticable. Like i said to check you need to turn sharp and slow and listen out for any noises as the joint strecthes out and turns the car.

Mitsubishi Repair

Anthony Falcone

I have been working with (and driving) a first generation Mitsubishi Eclipse for several years. Anything that could go wrong with an Eclipse has probably happened on mine. Fortunately, I have gained a lot of knowledge from experience in repairing these problems myself.

Identifying and repairing problems in mechanical and electrical areas. Plus, I have learned many ways to enhance performance to the incredible engine Mitsubishi put in their early model Turbos.

AS degree in Engineering Science
BS degree in Electrical Engineering