Mitsubishi Repair/water noise behind the dash

G/day I have a Mitsubishi magna 1996 auto when starting an warming up while revving  there is a water noise behind the dash sounds as if its trying to fill up or something which the car is having a heating problem any help would be appreciated.

It sounds as if you have  clog in your heater core or coolant system.  There are two water hoses that go from your water pump into your heater core.  The heater core located behind your dash (behind the glove box).  The problem you're describing sounds evident as the little of the coolant is getting to the heater core; which would explain your heating problem.  Have your heater hoses inspected.  You may just have a blockage in one of them.
Good luck!

Mitsubishi Repair

Anthony Falcone

I have been working with (and driving) a first generation Mitsubishi Eclipse for several years. Anything that could go wrong with an Eclipse has probably happened on mine. Fortunately, I have gained a lot of knowledge from experience in repairing these problems myself.

Identifying and repairing problems in mechanical and electrical areas. Plus, I have learned many ways to enhance performance to the incredible engine Mitsubishi put in their early model Turbos.

AS degree in Engineering Science
BS degree in Electrical Engineering