Mitsubishi Repair/Intermittent problems starting

JohnnyC_99 wrote at 2012-12-01 13:06:50
I have a 2006 mitsubishi lancer ralliart and am having the exact same problem... I took it to the dealer while the check engine light was on and they told me it was the ignition switch.  I replaced it and am still having the same problem.

96 Galant S wrote at 2012-12-12 18:10:20
it may be the distributor. recently my 2.4 L 96 Galant S wouldn't start sometimes until after a few minutes of fuzzing with it then two days ago it stalled while driving, tried turning it on but the engine wouldn't catch. had it towed, the mechanic performed some tests on the spark plugs, battery and so on, it turned out the distributor is toast. Good luck  

Terry wrote at 2014-10-12 04:23:54
look i had the same problem ,change the relay behind the radio or change the battery in the ignition key because the computer is not reading anything and prevents the immoboliser from the deactivating but usually just change the key battery for a new one

Mitsubishi Repair

Anthony Falcone