Mitsubishi Repair/19 98 Mitsubishi Diamante won't start after heating coil

Question
My heating coil sprung a leak and stink up the whole inside of the car after I allowed the car to settle and cool off the car refuses to start again why is that what am I not doing the car tries to crank however it will not turn over and start

Answer
If the car was running while coolant leaked out, it may have caused the engine to overheat.  That could have caused damaged to some internal.  Your car's computer may even prevent the car some starting if it does not detect enough coolant in the system to prevent overheating.  It would be best to have a mechanic inspect your engine for you to determine the exact reason for your problem.
Good luck!

Mitsubishi Repair

Anthony Falcone