Mixed Martial Arts/MMA Career

Question
My dream is to find a career that is related to Mixed Martial Arts. I'm not looking to fight, but help behind the scene, where do I start?

Answer
My advice would be to attend your local MMA gym and start learning.  You don't necessarily have to fight start training in MMA.  There are also a variety of MMA related career paths such as being a trainer, manager, or fight promoter.  Try a few training sessions to see if you want to be a trainer in the future.  There will also be guys at the gym who are professional/amateur fighters who you would be able to see in action.  This can lead to a position as a cornerman in the future.  You can also attend local shows and then introduce yourself to the fight promoters and see if there are any positions available.  With that being said, I wish you the best of luck.

Mixed Martial Arts

John