Model Railroads/Lionel Track Compatibility

Frank wrote at 2012-10-29 02:39:13
LIONEL FASTRACK TRANSITION O train track adapter Fastrack to 3 rail O gauge 6-12040  

Dick Hazard wrote at 2014-02-01 08:29:30
I have the same problem, thanks for tip guys! Also, what about accessories that were built/meant to be used with old style lionel track? Does this mean that every time I want to use my old style accessories like my Lionel 264 forklift with new fastrack that I need to add old track with two of the adapters you describe, but on but on both sides of the accessory and will that work?

I need help figuring this out if anyone knows?  

Model Railroads

Frank Edgcombe

I CAN NOT DIAGNOSE equipment problems or ESTIMATE DOLLAR VALUES of your equipment, by email. I have been active in model railroading for forty years. I can answer, or find answers, to questions on most aspects of model trains, railroad equipment or buildings. I have a good knowledge of prototype railroads. I have been employed by five model railroad equipment manufacturers/suppliers and worked for a prototype railroad. I have served, twice, as the president of a local model railroad club. I have been employed as a Reference Librarian, at a university, for the last fifteen years and am used to tracking down resources for patrons.