Model Railroads/Varney loco

frisco railroad wrote at 2014-02-26 20:37:39
I just read your question about varney o scale and yes it is very rare to find let alone own one you are so lucky to have such an engine . Varney made o scale for a very short period that loco was made in 1947 only.  I have been trying to find one myself but I am not having any luck what so ever.  And also kinda hard to find any info on it also.  

Model Railroads

Frank Edgcombe

I CAN NOT DIAGNOSE equipment problems or ESTIMATE DOLLAR VALUES of your equipment, by email. I have been active in model railroading for forty years. I can answer, or find answers, to questions on most aspects of model trains, railroad equipment or buildings. I have a good knowledge of prototype railroads. I have been employed by five model railroad equipment manufacturers/suppliers and worked for a prototype railroad. I have served, twice, as the president of a local model railroad club. I have been employed as a Reference Librarian, at a university, for the last fifteen years and am used to tracking down resources for patrons.