Model Railroads/Perley Thomas streetcars...

Bryan Dennis wrote at 2014-12-27 01:42:24

Bowser Manufacturing Inc.has recently produced a run of RTR( ready to run ) New Orleans streetcars which come in a variety of liveries from various cities around the US, most of which have been sold out, however they plan to do another run in 2015 which ,to my belief, will include the red "Canal" cars.

To seek more info on these cars, go to or on the net  

Model Railroads

Frank Edgcombe

I CAN NOT DIAGNOSE equipment problems or ESTIMATE DOLLAR VALUES of your equipment, by email. I have been active in model railroading for forty years. I can answer, or find answers, to questions on most aspects of model trains, railroad equipment or buildings. I have a good knowledge of prototype railroads. I have been employed by five model railroad equipment manufacturers/suppliers and worked for a prototype railroad. I have served, twice, as the president of a local model railroad club. I have been employed as a Reference Librarian, at a university, for the last fifteen years and am used to tracking down resources for patrons.