Model Railroads/N-scale Bachmann 0-4-0 Locomotive

Menno wrote at 2013-01-17 13:20:17
Gents,

Itís like reading my own question including answer. In summer 2012 I have purchased the same model in New York. First did not want to purchase as it was not running well but I loved it so I went back the other day to buy it .On the left side of the switcher all shafts, rods etc. are complete the right side of the switcher is all part are missing. In the mean time I asked Bachmann the same question.

What we or somebody could do is measure and put in a drawing and there possibly there are some companies who can make the parts: rods, shafts either from brass strips or something else or adopt from other loco parts. Best regards, Menno (The Netherlands)  

Model Railroads

Frank Edgcombe