Model Railroads/problem with new well cars

i just purchased some new well cars 48ft ho scale and for some reason thay keep coming of of track through the curves i have standard 18 degree turns and acording to the box thay should work on my layout. i also purchased 2 used cars that are walters thay do the same thing.the new set is athearn. i have no problem with any other cars on my track .something is forcing the wheels of the track.please help if you can thanks john.

Hi John,
The Walther's well cars for loading trailer containers will operate reliably on larger radius track. When you refer to 18 degree track,
do you mean 18" radius? Can you define that more clearly for me? I can answer your question then.

John Schaub

Model Railroads

John Schaub

I can answer the following questions: Almost anything about the hobby, except complex electrical questions. Anything about table construction, model kit building, layout scenery, weathering and painting, adding lighting to structures and scenery. I cannot answer questions about the value or appraisal of an item through an e-mail question. The only true method to valuation is having the item in front of me. I will not answer any questions about complex wiring for signals, DCC, or switch motor installations.

Model railroader since childhood. And that's quite a few years ago. My experience includes: Planning, Design, Benchwork Construction, Trackwork, Conceptualizing the placement of the basic scenic shell and future structure placement. Developing a "vision" of what the layout' them will be. Historical research. Model builder. Painter, Detailer and Weathering. Scenery Artisan, Model train room decorator. Freight car builder. Engine detailer. Turned my passion for model railroading to a full time career in 1998. I now design, build and construct model railroads. Focusing my skills on planning and design, model kit building services, scenery and structure installations, painting, weathering and detailing.

Manchester Chamber of Commerce. Rutland Railway Association.

Classic Toy Trains, January 2013

Self-taught Model Railroader turned professional consultant New York Institute of Technology, Communication Arts Degree C.W. Post College, Computer Graphics-Desktop Publishing Certificate Program Molloy College, MacIntosh Computer Studies-Certificate Program

Sorry, I can not reveal their names. I will tell you that my clients range from 5 year olds to 75 year olds. My layout commissions are in private homes, hobby shops, hotel lobbies, libraries, museums and historical societies.