Model Railroads/aurora postage stamp building and bridge

Question
Hi, I have an Aurora Postage Stamp Building and Bridge Farm House Set.  The Box is in good shape, but not perfect.  The set was never used.  The pieces are all still attached to their plastic frames.  The manual and the stickers are still in the box.  Could you tell me roughly what it would be worth?

Answer
Hi Sarah:

Thanks for the question! Value depends on where you sell it but on ebay these normally go in the $15 to $20 range if complete. The instruction sheet shows what parts should be in the kit.  These are not the most common of the Aurora Building and Bridge kits but certainly not a rare one. This would have been sold in the years 1969-1973. Believe it or not the company Model Power still sells this kit under their name. Original Aurora price was $3.00. Hope this helps!

Model Railroads

Bob Williams