Model Railroads/MARX SOUTHERN PACIFIC 6000

Mornin Frank,
  I have a wire broken on this Engine and am not sure where it goes.  Do you by chance have a wiring diagram for this?

Thanks for your help and time.  DJ

Hi DJ.   Thanks for your question.  I'm sorry I don't have a wiring diagram for this locomotive. I didn't find anything definitive on the web, specially for this locomotive but did find an article that speaks about getting your trains ready for Christmas.  Half way through it talks about general wiring on O gauge locomotive.  It might help.  Here is a link:

Model Railroads

Frank Edgcombe

I CAN NOT DIAGNOSE equipment problems or ESTIMATE DOLLAR VALUES of your equipment, by email. I have been active in model railroading for forty years. I can answer, or find answers, to questions on most aspects of model trains, railroad equipment or buildings. I have a good knowledge of prototype railroads. I have been employed by five model railroad equipment manufacturers/suppliers and worked for a prototype railroad. I have served, twice, as the president of a local model railroad club. I have been employed as a Reference Librarian, at a university, for the last fifteen years and am used to tracking down resources for patrons.