Model Railroads/N scale Jolly L'L trolly

Question
My grandson was given this by a person cleaning out a house.  It says on the box..Model Power, Golden Spike Series.  The set contains an engine, car, track and transformer.  I contacted the Model Power Co. in Farmingdale, NY and they have no info on this item.  Do you know where I can find some info on this set?  Thanks for your help...Vin

Answer
Vin,

I'm sorry that I have no idea either. Most of my expertise is with HO scale model railroad items. The best source to watch and gather data on this manufacturer is eBay. I would enter the data into the items wanted description and look to see if something pops up. Other option is to look at the sold page or completed items page.

Something may pop up on this item. In general, Model Power trains are considered to be perfect starter trains for the budding model railroader.

As a collectible, no idea on the value.

Good luck with your search and discovery.

John Schaub
modelrailroadsbyjohn.com

Model Railroads

John Schaub