Model Railroads/Aurora postage stamp trains

Question
Will Aurora trains function on a modern layout and would they be worth purchasing. It's a passenger car setup with 3 cars.

Answer
Hello:

Trains will work fine on a modern layout. These were some of the highest quality back in the day. Imported from Minitrix (TRIX) a lot of them are still sold today. Trucks can be upgraded with better wheels and couplers and you would have trouble finding much better even today. Or use them as is and see if they suit you. If you are talking engines then there has been quite a bit of improvement in the last 40 years so you might want to consider a modern engine. Hope this helps a little. Thanks for the question!

Model Railroads

Bob Williams