Model Railroads/Assessing value of a model train set-up

Question
Hi: a relative who was a model train enthusiast recently passed away.  He built a quite spectacular model train set. His family would like to move from the house where this train set is located.  I understand that they might be able to sell the collection and set piecemeal, but they would prefer that the set-up stay complete if possible.  Are their model train enthusiasts who are interested in complete, very high quality set ups? Are their brokers who can assess the value and help to find someone who might want the complete collection or a very substantial portion of it?  How do I go about finding someone who knows the model train world and who might be interested either in the collection or brokering a sale?

Answer
Hello Grady,

Please contact me via my e-mail. I am in the business of disbursements of estates. Specializing in model railroad collections and anything related to railroads that may also be in the collection. If you can send me multiple images of the layout from edge to edge of the entire model railroad and the train collection. Depending on what scale it is (i.e. N, HO or O-scale) will be a determining factor. If you can send me as much information
as possible both descriptive and visual, I can help. My services are widely used throughout the northeast and southeast.

Contact information is:

John Schaub
Interchange at Vermont
P.O. Box 760
Manchester Center, VT 05255

802 768 8427 land line
516 946 6880 mobile

e-mail: johnschaub655@gmail.com

Model Railroads

John Schaub