Model Railroads/Few vintage toys I stumble over

Side view
Side view  

I took some pictures of this few vintage toys I stumble over Just Wanna know what am i look At?

Hello Jose,

I have looked at your photos of the engine.  I have more questions than answers.  First what does the underside show.  That side view appears to have a motor but not sure, no driver or side rods and very little detailing.  It almost appears as if someone tried to make a model from scratch.  I must admit that I do not know.

Was this engine alone or did you get other items, ie. tender or cars.  It would be interesting to dismantle it and get a better look.

Thanks, Charles

Model Railroads

Charles Campbell

Questions about Icken Trains ( Fred Icken). Also about electrical workings and problems with electro mechanical pinball machines. Charles

Collected pinball machines for 30 + years and do all work myself. Own a collection of Icken trains. Also many Lionel and American Flyer utems.

I subscribe to Clasic Toy Trains and am a charter subscriber.

Electical/electronics training, U.S. NAVY. BBA 1970 University of Oklahoma.

I do not sell any trains only collect so I do no have train clents. I have in the past sold many old electro-mechanical pinball machines and there have been many customers who have alled me back years later to get one fixed. This is an art that you don't find much any more and the commercial shops charge too much to get a machine fixed. I just try to keep them fixed so that they don't disapear ore are discarded.