Model Railroads/International Train Travel.

Dear Charles

Do you suggest / recommend to have a Train Travel Passport mandatory document created for travelling from one country to another country similar to international air travel ?.

International Train Travel Passport will be issued by the specific Government.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hello Prashant,

I'm sorry I am so late.  I have been working in the tax preparation business and have not had a chance to attend to other matters.  But it will soon be over in a few days.

About your question with train travel.  I would have thought that the same rules apply when traveling to another country, the same as with air travel so I guess I am for using the same passport with the same cautions and restrictions.

Charles Campbell

Model Railroads

Charles Campbell

Questions about Icken Trains ( Fred Icken). Also about electrical workings and problems with electro mechanical pinball machines. Charles

Collected pinball machines for 30 + years and do all work myself. Own a collection of Icken trains. Also many Lionel and American Flyer utems.

I subscribe to Clasic Toy Trains and am a charter subscriber.

Electical/electronics training, U.S. NAVY. BBA 1970 University of Oklahoma.

I do not sell any trains only collect so I do no have train clents. I have in the past sold many old electro-mechanical pinball machines and there have been many customers who have alled me back years later to get one fixed. This is an art that you don't find much any more and the commercial shops charge too much to get a machine fixed. I just try to keep them fixed so that they don't disapear ore are discarded.