Model Railroads/International Train Travel.

Question
Dear Charles

Do you suggest / recommend to have a Train Travel Passport mandatory document created for travelling from one country to another country similar to international air travel ?.

International Train Travel Passport will be issued by the specific Government.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hello Prashant,

I'm sorry I am so late.  I have been working in the tax preparation business and have not had a chance to attend to other matters.  But it will soon be over in a few days.

About your question with train travel.  I would have thought that the same rules apply when traveling to another country, the same as with air travel so I guess I am for using the same passport with the same cautions and restrictions.

Charles Campbell

Model Railroads

Charles Campbell