Model Railroads/Motorman Train Driving Licence.

Dear Charles

1 Is there a train driving licence?.
2 Is it to be renewed after a certain period?.
3 Separate class mentioned for Mail Express and Local Trains driving in the licence?.

Hi again Preshant.

This questions is out of my area.  Your are speaking about real trains, not models.

I am not famliar about these regulations but it seems reasonable that a license would be
required for safty reasons.

Sorry I could not be of help.  By the way I have been very busy with tax preparation
season here in the U.S. and have not been able to get back with you.  Wishing you a peaceful
spring season.

Thanks Charles

Model Railroads

Charles Campbell

Questions about Icken Trains ( Fred Icken). Also about electrical workings and problems with electro mechanical pinball machines. Charles

Collected pinball machines for 30 + years and do all work myself. Own a collection of Icken trains. Also many Lionel and American Flyer utems.

I subscribe to Clasic Toy Trains and am a charter subscriber.

Electical/electronics training, U.S. NAVY. BBA 1970 University of Oklahoma.

I do not sell any trains only collect so I do no have train clents. I have in the past sold many old electro-mechanical pinball machines and there have been many customers who have alled me back years later to get one fixed. This is an art that you don't find much any more and the commercial shops charge too much to get a machine fixed. I just try to keep them fixed so that they don't disapear ore are discarded.