Model Railroads/ho scale vehicles

Do you know where I can find an ho 1/87 scale model of the the Andy Griffith show "Mayberry squad car" I have found many 1/64 but no ho other than slot cars

Matchbox Lensney Models made in England. They produced a Ford Galaxie Police Car and a Fire Chief's Car
in the early 1960's. They were four door squad cars with the red "bubble gum" light on the roof.
The ealier one was modeled after a 1961 Ford which would be period correct and in the later years
they produced the same series of cars as a 1965 Ford Galaxie. Fairly common model die-cast collectible.
Price range depending on condition is $10.00 to $25.00 each. Good luck in your search.

P.S. I grew up on that show and still watch it today!

John Schaub

Model Railroads

John Schaub

I can answer the following questions: Almost anything about the hobby, except complex electrical questions. Anything about table construction, model kit building, layout scenery, weathering and painting, adding lighting to structures and scenery. I cannot answer questions about the value or appraisal of an item through an e-mail question. The only true method to valuation is having the item in front of me. I will not answer any questions about complex wiring for signals, DCC, or switch motor installations.

Model railroader since childhood. And that's quite a few years ago. My experience includes: Planning, Design, Benchwork Construction, Trackwork, Conceptualizing the placement of the basic scenic shell and future structure placement. Developing a "vision" of what the layout' them will be. Historical research. Model builder. Painter, Detailer and Weathering. Scenery Artisan, Model train room decorator. Freight car builder. Engine detailer. Turned my passion for model railroading to a full time career in 1998. I now design, build and construct model railroads. Focusing my skills on planning and design, model kit building services, scenery and structure installations, painting, weathering and detailing.

Manchester Chamber of Commerce. Rutland Railway Association.

Classic Toy Trains, January 2013

Self-taught Model Railroader turned professional consultant New York Institute of Technology, Communication Arts Degree C.W. Post College, Computer Graphics-Desktop Publishing Certificate Program Molloy College, MacIntosh Computer Studies-Certificate Program

Sorry, I can not reveal their names. I will tell you that my clients range from 5 year olds to 75 year olds. My layout commissions are in private homes, hobby shops, hotel lobbies, libraries, museums and historical societies.