Mold/price to fog with Microban

Glen wrote at 2014-08-04 16:49:39
This is a little late for you but I just seen it and the number you should have had to Micro fog / atomize your home with say microband sr  should have been  around 8 cents per cubic foot .08 centsx12,000cf $960.00  

Daniel Cetrone

I am probably able to help you understand the mold problem you are having, why it is happening and what to do about it! Most mold problems small, thus easy and simple to remediate. Large mold problems are a different case! They can cause an entire home to be unhabitable!

I am a residentail contractor with 29 years or experience remodeling, repairing and building homes. Throughout many of those I handled insurance damage restoration and remediation projects.

Fitchburg State College, Secondary Education Major, Industrial Ars specialty 1975 Water Damage Restoration certification from (IICRC) Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification 2000