Mold/Suspect Water Leak

Question
I have an under-counter washing machine in my kitchen that I suspect has a leak.  There is no visible leak but I smell moldy moisture in my kitchen.  I am only assuming that it is the from the washing machine but it could be from something else in the kitchen.  

Please give me advice on who to call first to detect if the washing machine is actually leaking or if there is something else in the kitchen causing the moldy smell.  Should I start with a mold detection company, a plumber, a handyman, or someone else that I am not aware of?

I am guessing that they will have to be able to pull out the washing machine to search for water damage behind it.  If no water damage is found, they will have to search for water damage caused by water pipe leaks, plumbing fixture leaks, or refrigerator leaks.  I see no visible leaks from any of these.

Answer
Angela,

If you can't tell where the odor is coming from, then you could call a mold/moisture company.  They can measure moisture content behind cabinets and appliances, but they may require tou to hire a plumber or handyman to move and/or disconnect things first.  This may be a bit more costly than simply having a handyman come over to pull all of your appliances and look under the sink, to look for signs of water.  
Does you kitchen faucet drip under the sink, or does water infiltrate through loose openings in the sink deck?

If I was doing this job I would also like to know:
How long has this been going on?
Was it sudden, or has it always been this way?
Have you had any water-using devices replaced or worked on recently?
Is there a damp basement beneath the kitchen?
How old are the cabinets, flooring, and appliances?  

Mold

Steve Major (Principal -- Lakeland Environmental)