Molestation/touching my breasts

Tanya Price wrote at 2010-01-31 18:23:17
Sarah, You are very courageous for putting your situation out here so openly.  I was in your shoes as a teenager. This is a confusing situation because we are taught to love, honor and respect our parents even to the point of obeying them when they are wrong.  However, it is okay for you to stand up for your own selfworth now.  You should have a conversation with your father, I suggest that you secretly record it.  Explain that this is inappropriate and you don't like it and wont participate in it anymore.  Set boundaries with everything from what you wear to where you sleep. Don't let him near you. Be firm and don't give in to his advances.  Immediately start trying to find somewhere else safe to live. Go to your church for help or look in the phonebook for a Social Service organization that helps women in trouble for example a Battered Women's shelter could be a good resource. Just call and explain your situation.  To be honest I don't see his behavior changing because he has already rapidly escalated.  Be careful and be safe.

allrock wrote at 2011-02-23 11:13:35
Please report him to the police..He's molesting you and probably raped you already. Leave you house, go to your other relatives.  

daddy wrote at 2012-04-20 11:23:43
Hi Sarah. You need to realise that you are now his girl, and if he wants to put his penis inside you, please let him, and write back to tell us the details. Make sure you let him ejaculate inside you; after all, that's what females are designed for: to give men pleasure, and receive his sperm. After he has cum, lick his penis clean. good girl.

David wrote at 2012-11-20 09:35:45
It couldn't be more obvious that he is a pedophile. Yeah, he has been molesting you and this needs to stop. Ur 18 now and if he dosnt respect ur privacy, Its not advicable to continue living with him. I wish ur mum was there for you but not too worry, I promise everything is gonna be fine.

Emily wrote at 2014-11-30 04:57:44
Dear Sarah,

You must leave your father. When I was thirteen my dad put some sedatives into a drink so I would be asleep. When I woke up I was on my parent's bed with no clothes on. I could hear dad masturbating over me. When he climaxed I felt his semen splatter over my breasts, and he then rubbed it on my skin and even between my legs. I felt dirty and awful!

Sarah Harrison

I am an expert and counselor on too. I am aware and have been through it all. I can answer your questions on being molested by my father, brother and how it feels as an adult to have dissociative identity disorder (DID) and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). I can also answer questions on being in SAA, Sex Addicts Anonymous, AA, Alcoholics Anonymous, being married several times as I tried to run from all my fears, including getting lost on the road and yet I still would strike out to find a man even if I did get lost. There's not anything I can imagine that I wouldn't try to answer!

When I was fifty-nine years of age, I experienced an incorporation with Dr. William Tollefson, the gentleman that developed incorporation therapy. Now my three altars and I are one system instead of four of us fighting against each other. On top of the molestations of childhood, I was raped repeatedly in college by three men and left to die. I stayed in basically an abusive marriage for 26 years even though I was the one that was educated, six years of college. Organizations: United Methodist's Women's Group, Epiphany, Faith Partner's, Emmaus Walk Publications: Sarah Harrison has written several articles for the Women's Institute for Incorporation Therapy's monthly newsletter as well as articles for spiritual magazines. She has just recently published her own true tragedy of sexual abuse entitled, "You Love Your Daddy, Don't You?" Go to to view the website and order her book. Education/Credentials: Master's in Education, Specialist's in Education, Specialist's in Administration. Awards and Honors: Teacher of the Year, on the Board of the Finance Committee for Gwinnett Co. Board of Ed. for seven years, CASA volunteer in Forsyth Co. for four years. Past/Present Clients: Women's group at Birmingham United Methodist Church in Alpharetta, GA and Epiphany at Columbia, SC. I want to start engaging in speaking conferences for other women's groups as soon as possible now that my book is published.