Molestation/I have a feeling I'm pregnant with my dads sperm.

christina villarreal wrote at 2010-02-25 19:33:22
what sarah said is probably the best idea but if you still fearing my best advise to you is to go to your mother. if she is reliable. otherwise go to DCF. they mean well and you should be extreamly safe. i wouldnt keep the baby if it was from my father. but it is your decision. my best wishes and your story touched my heart. please stay safe.

god bless you.

Christina Villarreal

Mr.D wrote at 2010-06-21 23:59:23
the baby will only be born deformed if the blood relation is that of brother/sister. your baby is safe (well, as much as it can be)

Jerry wrote at 2010-07-30 21:02:28
Dont turn him into the police,as a young girl he can give you the support you need,all the Law will do is tear youe family apart, This happen in my family and our Father was sent to prison for 4 year's. just stop having sex with him.

Nitara wrote at 2011-03-22 03:10:17
To jerry... You are an idiot! She is not choosing to have sex with her father, he is raping her! She can't just" stop having sex with him" and if she stays for his "support" that would be an awesome way for her to continue the sick cycle of abuse that is happening in that family and most likely putting her child at risk of the same abuse. This family could use some ripping apart for everyones sake!

To lexi... You have some mighty battles to fight, but please get out of there! You will find help, and not from people telling you that you deserve any of this! Nobody is better than you, please believe that and be strong!  

alli wrote at 2011-10-10 02:01:02
You do realize that by telling such a young girl that she needs to get an abortion, she just might think later on in life that if she gets pregnant, she can just get an abortion?

Abortion is wrong!--No matter if the baby is going to have deformities or not. You are much young to be having a baby, but they do have C-Sections if birthing is not an option.  Best Wishes.

Iqbal Ramadhan wrote at 2015-04-05 05:57:09
Just come to indonesia and i will marry you and also take care of you and ur child...

Santa's Little Helper wrote at 2015-07-31 02:45:45
Incest babies are often messed up. In England, a lot of royals had birth defects because they wanted to keep blood purely royal, with incest babies from having the child with someone closely related to you. I'd advise adoption, but abortion is sort of murder in its own way.

Molestation

Sarah Harrison